Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
One of my favorite little books is Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and it ’s all small stuff by Richard Carlson. In this book you will find quotes, philosophies and ideas to assist in not letting the small things consume your life. With spring now upon us, it is easy to get sucked in to all the tasks that keep us busy and not focused on the things that need our attention. I challenge you to look at things a little different as we go through this season of change. You will be amazed at how much more enjoyable life can be when you don’t sweat the small stuff.
A few ideas to help you get started on your way to living a life where you don’t sweat the small stuff…
1. Make peace with imperfection.
2. Spend a moment every day thinking of someone to thank.
3. Set aside quiet time every day.
4. Practice random acts of kindness.
5. Choose your battles wisely.
6. Ask yourself a question, will this matter a year from now?
7. Be the first one to act loving or reach out.
8. Learn to live in the present moment.
9. Become a less aggressive driver.
10. Do a favor and don't ask or expect one in return.
11. If someone throws you a ball, you don't have to catch it.
12. Remember that everything has God's fingerprints on it.