Lord, I am a woman-on-the-grow.
Please help me.....
* to find the strength to get up when I just want to give up.
* to speak up the next time he/she disrespects or abuses me.
* to guard myself from family/friends who challenge my trust, patience, time, faith and money.
* to be grateful and show up for my job even though I don't enjoy it.
* to be a good provider for myself and my family with less stress and struggle.
* to resist my addictions (food, alcohol, drugs, shopping, gambling, etc.)
* to say "no" to things that can destroy my life, health and relationships.
* to discover my special anointed gifts, talents and purpose.
* to be successful in my business and leadership roles.
* to meet the right people who can enrich and better my life.
* to fill my lonely hours with productivity, peace and wholeness.
* to forgive and let go of my pain, bitterness and anger.
* to heal my grieving heart for the ones I have lost and miss so much.
* to stop worrying about my loved ones in the war, hospital or prison.
* to endure and keep my faith as I wait for my miracle.
* to remember, in spite of it all, I am, too blessed to be stressed.
* to remember that You are the source of supply.
* to be blessed and to be a blessing to others.
* to keep pressing toward my mark of a higher calling.
* to stay in the light to see You more clearly, follow You nearly and love You more deeply.
by motivational speaker and author Jewel Diamond Taylor